Why should you become a member
- You can increase your transport-related environmental expertise and your competence.
- You can develop your professional network and your personal skills.
- You can influence the prioritization and the future focus of transport-related environmental aspects.
- Using NTM’s database increases your credibility when reporting your transports’ environmental performance.
The amount of the annual member subscription depends on a company’s turnover according to the categories 1-4 in the table below. For academies, universities and research institutes as well as non-for-profit organizations, category 5 applies. The member subscription will be invoiced. Membership fees vary also depending on when the application is sent to us:
|Categories||Yearly turnover||Annual member subscription|
|1||<300,000 € and private persons||100 €*|
|2||300,000 € - 1,000.000 €||300 €|
|3||1,000.000 € - 5,000.000 €||500 €|
|4||over 5.000,000 €||1,000 €|
Academies, universities and research institutes as well as non-for-profit, ideational organizations are exempted from tax. Authorities as well as branch organizations are classified under the categories 1-4.
* Can vary due to currency fluctuations.